Most insect bites and stings cause small reactions that are confined to the area of the bite (localised reactions). They can usually be treated at home.

However, see your GP as soon as possible if your symptoms are severe. As soon as you’ve been stung by a bee, remove the sting and venom sac if it’s been left in your skin. Do this by scraping it out, either with your fingernails or something with a hard edge, such as a bank card. When removing the sting, be careful not to spread the venom further under your skin and don’t puncture the venom sac.

17 View

Leave a Comment